Why Choose Lucinda's Interiors?
Why Work with a Window Covering Professional?
Straight Cornice with Appliqued Figures
Have you ever felt stymied during the decorating process? Have you ever had that blank look on your face when you are trying to decide how to dress your windows? All this can be avoided if you work with a Window Fashion Certified Professional. Miscalculations and costly design mistakes can be prevented by tapping into the expertise of a WFCP professional.
Kick Pleated Drapery with Banding and accent Buttons
As a WFCP Professional I can:
• Develop an overall master plan for custom window treatments that is integrated into your decorating plans.
• Prevent costly mistakes by helping you choose appropriate fabrics and styles for your windows.
• Tap you into our proven resources such as quality workrooms and certified installers.
• Give you the best value for your money. I know where to find what you are looking for and can take advantage of discounts not available to you.
• Save you time and energy. Don’t underestimate the time it takes to effectively do custom window fashions. I take care of all the details from selecting, specifying and installing your custom window fashions.
• As a WFCP Pro, I have the expertise and experience to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.
For examples of completed interior design projects, view our before and after photos, and like us on Facebook to keep in touch!
Lucinda’s showroom offers the latest window treatment samples. Visit us in the Old General Store in downtown Arba, Indiana to see, touch and operate a variety of custom blinds, shades, shutters and draperies. If you would like to discuss your interior design or window treatment project, contact Lucinda’s Interiors at 765-874-1183.
Contact Us… NOW!
Silhouette Quartette with Custom Draperies
Lucinda (Cindy) Reed, Window Fashion Designer
Cindy Reed, President of Lucinda’s Interiors is:
- Certified Interior Designer through Sheffield School of Interior Design.
- President of the Indiana Chapter of Window Coverings Association of America (WCAA).
- She is a Window Fashions Certified Professional (WFCP), Design Expert.
- Color With No Regrets certified professional (CPCNR).
“We were very pleased with everything Lucinda chose for our master bedroom & bath make-over!”
Bev and Rick Garnet